photo kelley_header.png

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm Baaaaa-aaack


Me + Corporate America = Epic Fail

Apparently my cursing, drinking and smart assing is frowned upon in this eastablishment! That, and I wasn't able to follow the 400+ patients I have seen over the years through Dr C's practice. Not to mention I was spending time away from my spawn, and I hated that! Product X did me wrong, so I left! Simple as that. I will miss the money, but that's about it.

Dr. C is heavy into Medtronic pumps, and had slowly started prescribing more of Product X, so it will be interesting to see where that dynamic goes. I learned that endo offices are ALL soap operas, not just mine...so that was reassuring!

I love to talk, flirt, joke and be loud. That's me. I incorporate myself into my diabetes teachings, and I think that is why I have done so well in this arena. I have always maintained that to treat diabetes you need insulin, education and a little humor. So to be told to not be myself, to clean up my FaceBook page, to refrain from posting on my blog or writing my book...it was devestating. I belong in a place where I can be myself, my patients have full access to me, and can call me whenever they need something. That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it.

I had first thought it was a mistake to leave Company X, but the love and open arms that awaited me at BVEndo was heart and soul warming. Such an affirmation that I am where I need to be, with who I'm supposed to be with and that I'm doing the right thing. PLUS, camp is coming up!! Wooohooooo!!

So, I know this post is boring, but I'm just getting my toes wet again, and am so happy to be able to post again RESTRICTION FREE!! If you have anything you would like me to post on, I am always open to suggestions!!!

Love, Nurse Kelley

PS.
Effa YOU, Company X!!

3 comments:

  1. WHOOP!! SSSSOOOOO glad to have you back!! We love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to here you will be back. I was wondering why we had not seen any blogs lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on giving the finger to old company x.
    i don't see why anybody would want their product to begin with.
    I thought it was cool, until I was responsible for somebody's remote at camp. and I got over it quick!

    ReplyDelete